Donnerstag, 15. Dezember 2011

Am I getting old?

Sometimes I wonder if I'm getting old. Despite that I'm currently under 30..
  • I dont have a Facebook account
  • I dont like new music
  • I dont like any popular music
  • I dont like young people! (theyre loud and way too full of joy!)
  • I dont have a touchphone. I need keys to press on!
  • I dont like any APPLE products! (iphone, itab, ipod, imac ...)
  • I dont like new movies
  • I hate twitter!
  • I like to shave with real shaving blades and foam (not that 3mach, 4mach shit!)
  • I like mature woman
  • I like silent and peaceful enviroments
  • I miss those days when movies and music was ART!
I once filled out some kind of quiz. It was suppozed to guess my age, depending on what I like and dislike.. The result was, that I must be 53!

I guess it's true! I'm getting old!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen