Donnerstag, 8. November 2012

Borderlands 2 sucks!

This game fucking sucks! And I really really tried..

I don't remember why, but I really loved the first episode. The missions were kind of creative and there was some kind of story development going on that you could follow.

I got really pissed of how simple and boring the missions got in the second game! Trying to find a home for a dog, collecting medicine for brain-deseased people, collecting organs for zed, collecting tapes for tannis, collecting flowers and magazines for that fucking catch a ride redneck! really?? These are the best ideas you could come up with? Running around and collecting stuff? I am uninstalling this game after giving it a try for more than three weeks. I am almost done with the story but I just cannot care anymore. It is getting more and more boring after every mission. I cannot care anymore what the vault is all about and what happens if you find the source of iridium!! Fuck you people!

But I have to say, moxxi is one horny, busty, dirty whore!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen